Stress and the City If you’ve been dealing with chronic pain or stress, this program could change your life.. If you are a New Yorker, chances are you’ve experienced “rushing to relax”. We typically dismiss exhaustion, stress or discomfort in order to simply keep up, until it manifest as auto-immune issues or other chronic ailments. What goes up must come down, and you will crash if you don’t take control of this vicious mind-body cycle. Feeling good in your body and enjoying life are possible with a few changes and a committed support system. This important program will give your body the ammunition it needs to heal.
WHAT IS IT?
This collaborative and interactive program will cover:
- Education on the relationship between stress, city-life and chronic conditions.
- A mind-blowing breakdown of what is actually happening inside your body in order to demystify sensations, debunk common myths and avoid overreactions.
- Evidence-based techniques to overcome individual struggles with stress and pain.
- How to recognize the signals and ways to avoid the toll it can take when left out-of-control.
- Ways to redefine your relationship with your body and take science-backed action to clear pain, shut down stress and finally get relief.
- Deeper sleep and relaxation techniques with natural methods.
“A gift for translating scientific details into laymen’s terms”
5 private sessions
AVAILABILITY IS LIMITED
“Literally saved my body and mind”
This program will be packed with valuable information so reserve your space now, show up on time and be ready to learn a ton that will completely change your relationship with chronic pain and stress. Our programs are built upon DAILY research in the arenas of anatomy, physiology and movement science to help you realize that our biology doesn’t limit us but rather encourages us to become more than we know.
Created By ~
The human body is meant to do amazing things. Thirdeye is on a mission to show you how to master your own.
“Taught me SO much”
ABOUT NICOLE ULRICK:
As a self-improvement expert, motivational speaker, lifestyle coach, entrepreneur and influencer, Nicole challenges you to think of yoga differently. “You can’t wish your way to reach your goals; you actually have to do the work by fully embodying who you are and taking charge of your life.” Nicole is the founder of ThirdEye Yoga and 100eight.com. Her background includes multiple Yoga Teacher Trainings, Reiki Master Certification, Thai Bodywork Therapy, Craniosacral Therapy and NASM. “I want to encourage people to discover themselves. Perhaps at first its a new physical sensation, like a muscle getting stronger or improved range of motion.. but eventually its about discovering a much deeper dimension, like the innate ability to thrive instead of just survive.”